Credit Cards to Rebuild Bad Credit and Boost Your FICO Score
Part of rebuilding your credit is proving that you can pay your bills on time. If your bad credit episode left you without any credit cards, you’ll have to open new ones.
Since your credit score is sensitive to negative credit report entries, avoid randomly applying for credit cards. Several credit inquiries will make it harder for you to get a credit card.
The following Credit Cards are for people with Bad Credit or less than perfect credit. Simply getting a credit card will not help you build, re-build or re-establish your credit history. Making on-time minimum payments due with all of your creditors and maintaining your account balances below the credit limits is the key to changing your financial future and boosting your FICO Score.
Capital One Secured MasterCard
* Apply online or call 866-927-5828
* Get the credit you need with no processing fees or application fees
* Automatic reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
* Track credit with access to your credit score and other tools
* Your refundable security deposit can get you a line up to $3000
* You may qualify for credit line increases with no further security deposit required
* Use it like any MasterCard credit card, accepted at millions of locations worldwide
Orchard Bank Classic MasterCard
* An excellent credit card for help rebuilding credit scores — reports to 3 major credit bureaus monthly
* Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, including website purchases and reservations
* Your account information is updated and at your fingertips 24/7 so you can manage it your way
* Email and text messages are available to remind you of your upcoming payment due date
* Knowledgeable customer service representatives to assist you with questions or concerns
Tags: 3 Major Credit Bureaus, Account Balances, Application Fees, Bad Credit, Boost Your FICO Score, Credit Bureaus, Credit Cards, Credit History, Credit Limits, Credit Line Increases, Credit Score, FICO Score, Financial Future, MasterCard, Minimum Payment Due, Processing Fees, Rebuild Bad Credit, Rebuilding Credit Scores, Rebuilding FICO Scores, Refundable Security Deposit