Secured Credit Card for Credit Score Rebuilding
Secured credit cards are great for establishing or rebuilding your credit history. Unlike prepaid cards, secured credit cards give you a credit line, and your payment activity will be reported to the major consumer reporting agencies.
Getting a secured card is easy! Funds you deposit at the bank are used as collateral for the credit card. You use the card like any credit card. You can rebuild your credit history by making on time monthly payments to all of your creditors and by maintaining your balances under the credit limits.
- Click “APPLY HERE” to apply online or call 1-866-927-5828
- Get the credit you need with no processing fees or application fees
- Automatic reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
- Track credit with access to your credit score and other tools
- Your refundable security deposit can get you a line up to $3000
- You may qualify for credit line increases with no further security deposit required
- Use it like any MasterCard credit card, accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Annual Fee is $29.00
- Regular APR 22.90%