Sleep Country no Credit Check Needed Plan
If you’re one of the many people who prefer not to carry credit cards, the Sleep Country no credit needed plan may be right for you! You can apply online now and if you’re approved, simply bring in your application’s approval number, a copy of your photo ID, and the required items listed in the FAQ section below to the Sleep Country store nearest you.
This credit plan does not check FICO credit scores and to pre-qualify for the No Credit Needed program — you MUST provide a voided check or bank verification form to prove that you meet the requirements and you MUST provide a valid form of photo ID during this process. Just follow the checklist below and bring in the required documents to a location near you.
- Pay stub and W-2 or year-end pay stub, OR Social Security or disability letter, OR 1099 or business license
- Most recent 30-day bank statement
- Voided check or completed bank verification form
- Photo ID and a copy of your Photo ID on paper
- $40.00 processing fee
Sleep Country Checking Account Requirements:
- Open and active for 3 months
- No NSF’s or excessive overdrafts
- $500 per month of deposits
- Does not end in a negative balance
Sleep Country Income Requirements:
- Must be employed for 6 months, same company
- Must earn minimum income of $1000 per month (gross)